Friday, August 8, 2008

WE"RE BEING INVADED BY ROBOTS?

Ok,

So you did some pretty good arm twisting yesterday... 
you've earned one more sneak peek.

I love me some ROBOTS!


I am really enjoying all the comments you guys are leaving.
And I totally agree with you guys on your favorite manufacturers.
I thought I would share a few of mine, just to be fair.
I'm in love with .....

Sassfrass Lass
Hambly
October Afternoon
Cosmo Cricket
American Crafts
Basic Grey

And anything Homemade and Recycled....

Did you know that a few manufacturers like Prima are starting to think Green.
prima has changes their packaging to allow us to use it on our pages.
It's pretty cool.
And who doesn't love some flowers?

I love diggin through my blue box...
there are always trash that can be turned into treasure in there.

Sooooooo...
Because recycling is soo important to Camille and I,
and we want to encourage you to think about recycling....

We would loove to offer you yet another PRIZE from us.
This one isn't random.
Leave a comment with a link to your favorite Layout
 in which you used something recycled.

It's that Easy,

Camille and I will choose a winner in 2 weks.  
That's Aug 22nd,

And the prize will be package FULL of goodies.
I will fill a postage box full of scrappy goodness just for you!

it can't can't any better than that.

So let's get scrapping girls.

I'm in.
I'll post my Layout tomorrow to get you guys going.

And keep the comments coming.
I still have those RAK's from yesterday to give away.
I'll draw numbers tomorrow...
so get talking!

toodles 

Bree

PS I loove the playlist...
Mercy by Duffy,
don't you.
I'm taking requests!






14 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

LOVE those robots! They are soooo cute! Hope you are having a great day Bree!

xo
Michelle

wendy said...

F-U-N Stuff!

I don't have too many layouts with recycled things but I do have other items that I've reused...I'll have to get pic's of those :)

Enjoy your 8-8-08 everyone!!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! i'm excited to see more. :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute robots!! Also, I LOVE that Duffy song! I haven't heard it before but I may have to download that song!! Can't wait to see the first kit!

Paz said...

Lovely Robots there girls!!

I love to find stuff around the house that I can use in my layouts and other art projects. Not only because I dont have the money all the time for supplies but because as we all know its good to recycle!!

This is a layout I did using one of my boyfriend's old comic books that he was going to get rid of, I also used some buttons from an old coat, the back piece of paper was a plain whit sheet that was used to ship a record I ordered, I aged the edges with some brown paint.

http://flickr.com/photos/sittingonacornflake/2413740450/in/set-72157603728363482/

Anonymous said...

I am totally diggin the Comic Layout.

That is AWESOME.

Keep em' coming girls.

I just finished one so check it out on my blog shortly

jessicamae3 said...

Oh I love those robots! Way way way cool!
Funny you should ask about a recycled layout! I just did one yesterday!
http://limesncoconut.blogspot.com/2008/08/vintage-record-25-all-time-family-favs.html
Oh I hope I win, Oh I hope i win...
I love prizes!!!

holly* said...

those robots are super rad! i can definately see some wall art for a little boy's room...

jessicamae3 said...

Oh heres another i made! This one uses an old doilie, and some plastic packing material!
http://limesncoconut.blogspot.com/2008/08/vintage-doilieand-plasticwhat.html

TracyP said...

Mr Roboto Lovin:):):)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am in looovveee with those robots! They are so fun! Keep the sneeky peaks and feebies coming ladies!!!

Miss Jaster said...

here's my fave recycled LO. I made it earlier this summer. :D

I used some scrap packaging (the black & white polkadots), the tissue from my shoebox, and the leftover ribbon from my laces. :D

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=105482&user_id=6559

Anonymous said...

Here is my entries...
I used bubble wrap to stamp the back ground. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/beescrapping/Loveis1.jpg
a close up of the flowers. I used old book pages, office supplies and a old piece of rapping paper to make the flowers.

This one I just used the backing off the prima voila because I just had to use that too.. it was too pretty not to..
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/beescrapping/DSC_0014.jpg
here is a clse up of the backin TFL!
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/beescrapping/DSC_0035.jpg

jessicamae3 said...

Ok ladies, this is not a layout, but a recycled cigar box! I used an old dress I cut up for gold and black beadwork, grandfather and grandmother's pieces, foil ceasars chocolate coin wrap from my daughter, and some other stuff!
Come see...
http://limesncoconut.blogspot.com/2008/08/arrghits-pirates-life-for-me.html

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.