Monday, August 4, 2008

Another week, another adventure begins...

It's been a busy week and a busy weekend. We finalized one of our biggest orders and now, we sit anxiously waiting for the package to be delivered!
Bree and I are really looking forward to it's arrival!

This week, our website "builder" is back from holidays! I know what you're thinking; "He dared take holidays before the website was 100% done?"
We are really looking forward to the big REVEAL!
It's always one thing or another around here!

Just a quiet day on the horizon, I actually got to do a little something for myself last night! It's a long weekend here, so one more family day is left in my weekend. Have a great day ladies!

3 comments:

wendy said...

I bet it'll be fun to have all that stuff in and start putting together the kits!

Happy Monday everyone...enjoy the week :)

Camille Young said...

Wendy,
I love reading your comments. It's nice to see you here every morning!!

Camille

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

It must be so much fun to wait for all the goodies to arrive! I can't wait to see what the first kit looks like! Yeay!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.