Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's still getting closer!

Thank goodness time only moves forward. I am anticipating and anticipating...watching the clock ticking!

Anyhow, it was my anniversary last night, that's why I'm a little later posting this morning (we tried to sleep in a little)!

Bree is coming over this morning and we are putting finishing touches on things and she is bringing her video camera -she's got an idea for a video...
When Bree's creative juices get flowing something great always comes out of it. I am REALLY looking forward to it!

Anyhow, so look for something from us in the next little bit...we would probably only have a little editing to do before we post it!

Until then,

Camille

4 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Yeay! Can't wait to see the video!!!

Happy anniversary Camille!

wendy said...

Slowly but surely we are moving toward the BIG DAY :)! I can't wait to see more!

Kimmieprout said...

Happy Birthday Camille!

jessicamae3 said...

Happy anniversary!
I am so excited to see your video! Give me a shout out!!!!!!!!!
hehehehe
Jessica

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.