Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quickie Post

So I've been SLAVING the kits and wouldn't you know it,
I threw my back out.

It's all Camille's fault.

She is such a slave driver.
(Ok, not really, but it is out and I can barely sit to write this post)

So Camille and I are getting together tomorrow
to wrap up the little things for the big reveal on Monday.
I've picked out my vintage goodies,
made you guys some fabulous handmade items,
and now all we have to do is wait!
I'm not a patient girl.
I hate waiting.
So we will be making another video for you this week,
maybe another challenge.

What do you think Camille?
Should we send out another challenge?

Hmmm let me ponder on a good one today. 
I'll post the winner of my recycle layout challenge too.
( You thought I forgot about it didn't you?)

So that's it.
I'm going to give my poor aching back a rest,
toodles,

Bree

5 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Take care and rest easy!!! I am sorry about your back!

wendy said...

I hope you feel better soon! :)

One day closer!! :)

Anonymous said...

hope your back feels better... rest up... and another Challenge sounds wonderful!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Sorry about your back Bree! I hope you feel better very soon! I also like the challenge idea!

TracyP said...

Agghhh....Not good! I know how you feel I do that several times a year! It hurts to rest I know! Hang in there and drink some wine to take the edge off! LOL

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.