Monday, August 25, 2008

Only 6 days to go...

Wow...it's getting so close I can hardly wait (insert giggles of anticipation HERE!)

It's hard to believe that in one short week, our KITS will be on our website for you to see.

Bree is now back from the weekend, she hopefully had some great family time. I am sure you will find a post on her blog about her weekend. We only have 1 or 2 loose ends to tie up and the preparation is complete.

I'm feeling a the anticipation building. It's like the bear in the picture...should I jump?


Not knowing what's at the bottom of the fall is always a little scary!! There could be rocks...

BUT there are probably TONS OF FISH too!!!!! I know there will be fish
(hope you got my metaphor there!!)

So, here's a question for you girls...

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FROM US THIS WEEK?

You tell us and we'll deliver...it's better than being the BEAR!

let's start the last week's countdown!!!!

Camille

7 comments:

TracyP said...

Hmmmm... I want too see you guys enjoying the moment! Yup that's all I've got, cause I know things must be pretty hectic around there:):)
I know the kit is going to be a big hit!!!!

wendy said...

Just keep doing what you are doing :)...I love coming and checking in on all the updates everyday! This is a great way for you to express your excitement too!

Anonymous said...

just try to relax....:)
i'm so excited as the day gets closer!!!

jessicamae3 said...

I want to see a video from you girls to get us through the week before the big reveal!
Perhaps another challenge to take our minds off the big day!
That is if you are not crazy busy!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I just love your updates! Whatever is on your mind that you want to share is good with me!

Kimmieprout said...

I'd say like Tracy! Enjoy the moment!

Tanya said...

I just love reading you guys, and having news on the kits! So excited!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.