Wednesday, August 6, 2008

one small blurb before I leave your for two days...

Well, I am going camping until Friday...myself, my two children, my sister and her 4 children. Not sure if I'm crazy, I'll let you know when (or if) we make it home!

Bree and I are keeping the "ball rolling" and slowly more goodies are arriving on our doorsteps. Bree will be posting some peaks tomorrow (that package was delivered to her house)!

As for us today, we are actually planning a quiet day. Bree is trying to spend the day scrappin' and making some cool new LOs. I am taking my life into my own hands and leaving town!!!

So, just a small note today. Watch for Bree's sneaks tomorrow!

Camille

5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Have fun on your trip! Can't wait for those sneaks!

Kimmieprout said...

Can't wait!

wendy said...

Enjoy your time :)...don't go crazy with a capital K :)!

Can't wait to see a sneak :)

Trish said...

Have fun Camille! I'll be looking for the sneak peeks!

Anonymous said...

Have a fun trip!! I can't wait for the sneaks. :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.