Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Putting some things away...Taking the good stuff out!!

Every day it's hitting me that 31 August is just around the corner. That has an impact in several ways. First that means that the Alberta summers are close to an end.

It means that school is starting up again (so is the taxi service)

It means that my barefeet have to soon get tucked into socks and that my tank tops become a layer under another shirt.

BUT mostly it means... OUR KITS ARE COMING!!!!!

Wow, looking at it that way, I say BRING ON SEPTEMBER!!!!

I've looked at your submissions for my challenge and I really like what I see. Last night Bree was supposed to be working on a page too. I will be working on mine tonight and tomorrow. I really have to think about this one (and to choose my title carefully).

Keep checking out the comments on the post "Great times call for great measures" to see what people have made. LOVE THE WORK SO FAR!!

Bree and I are still working hard. Every day we seem to be finding great things (too bad we cannot put everything into the first kit!).

Also, my riddles the other day were answered correctly by:
Aleks said...

well my guesses are:
1. Sassafras Lass
2. October Afternoon

Great job. I thought that my hints were sooooo obvious. I guess that's what happens when I read a riddle and already know the answer!!!

KEEP POSTING your LO from Monday's challenge and I'll send something to the winner I choose on Friday!! Looking forward to your submissions.

Have a great "HUMP" day!!

Camille

2 comments:

TracyP said...

Here is mine:):):)...
Good Luck to you Ladies!!!
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=123315&user_id=6424

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Tracy your layout is awesome! You've inspired me!

Still counting the days... :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.