Friday, August 22, 2008

To beans or not to beans...

So, what's left to show?
Bree didn't spill the beans, she blatantly opened the can and poured it out EVERYWHERE!!

But, we agreed to cave...as a team!

I've looked at your responses to my challenge...WOW...great work ladies!!

The winner is: Jessicamae3

Here's her LO -she rocked it!!!

Special mention goes out to Mandiegirl -great LO!

It was nice to see how you interpreted the titles I threw at you.

So, going into the weekend Bree and I are quickly realizing that the BIG reveal is getting closer and closer! We are getting very excited....it's going to be so much fun.

The website launch is close...we will be sure to send it out to y'all when we go LIVE!

I am really excited about the website, it has sort of been my BABY....aside from my other two (real) babies!!

Keep watching, Bree and I are getting together today to have some more creative fun...Stay tuned to see what comes when our minds come together!!

Later,

Camille

9 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Yeehaw! I am so honored you all thought my layout was a "winner!" Yay! I am loving the sneaks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jessica!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is one great looking page!!

Jingle said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Congratulations to Jessica!!!!!!!!

TracyP said...

Great choice!!! Ooh more fun stuff!!! Yeah:)

Kimmieprout said...

Your lo rocks! Congrats!

Unknown said...

that LO is incredible! great job jessica!

Unknown said...

I loved seeing all the sneak peeks! Awesome choices ladies!

Guess what?
I entered into a contest and will need all of the votes possible to win! :D You can read about how to vote for me on the first two posts on my blog! http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com
I will need all the support I can get! :D I appreciate it! Thank you so much!

Dee said...

excellent choice! jessica's work is always incredible & you chose well!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.