Monday, September 15, 2008

I can't sit still...

I am sitting here at my laptop typing, but the rest of me cannot sit still! I've been reading all of your comments over the weekend and I am soooo excited.

Your comments have reassured us about the direction we would like to go with CROP SUEY.

We've been talking about things for the last week and your gazillion (that is a real number by the way!) comments have really helped us to know that we are on the right track!

My hands are planted on the keyboard, but I really cannot keep the rest of me wiggling in anticipation. I have a little "giddy" smile on my face and I am anxiously anticipating Bree's arrival this morning.

So, we are going to put our heads together this morning (...if you hear thunder don't worry...it's just our minds meeting!!!!)

We are going to be updating www.shopcropsuey.com this week.

Look for great "Extras" and look for our new bonuses for all of you loyal/addicted readers out there!

Also, our Crop Chicks have their kits in hand and are in the throes of creating......WATCH OUT!
Posts of their work will come soon!

Gotta get my hands off this keyboard, so that I can use them to still the rest of me!

It's going to be an exciting day!!! Hope it is for you too!!

Camille

5 comments:

TracyP said...

Yay!! Happy Monday:):)
I predict you 2 will come up with something Brilliant!!! Yay for the 10,000 vists!!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Yeay!!! Sounds awesome! Can't wait to find out more...

jessicamae3 said...

You should be giddy...you girls are on the right track!!!

Anonymous said...

so exciting!! :):)

Tanya said...

I can't wait to see more!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.