Thursday, September 25, 2008

October Sneaky Peek?

Thanks Deanna for your amazing tips on flocking. I haven't tried it before...I'm off to try in a few minutes. You totally inspired me.


I promised a little sneaky peek so here it is.
I won't tease you with those teeny weeny photos like before, but you'll have to guess what 2 paper lines I chose to go with these little 
beauties!

And Camille with have to give up her kit, this is ONLY a peek at the Bree kit.
You'll have to work on Camille to get her to give up her secrets.


So you can see some vintage soda bottle caps, some vintage slides, vintage Math Flash cards,
A handmade tag ( by me) some RIFF RAFF,
 an ETSY Timmie Sticker, (he's soo cute I could eat him up)
a vintage atlas page and some fabulous Chatterbox Alphas...
HMMM what paper lines would match all these yummy goodies?
Jessicamae Don't you dare spill the beans,
like I did on twitter (oops,) Me and my big mouth again.
Don't go searching ladies I deleted my Twitter post.
But who's got a guess?

I'll be back on Monday...
going across Canada ... All the way to New Brunswick this weekend!
I'll check in and see if you can correctly guess BOTH the paperlines I've picked.

I can't wait to spill the ENTIRE can of beans...

Bree



9 comments:

Unknown said...

his looks like it is going to be AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

I'm going to guess that it's sassafrass and cosmo cricket? maybe...?

Jingle said...

Looks like some fun stuff!!! A little Scenic Route could go with those....Hmmm....

Kimmieprout said...

going to New Brunswick? You should stop in Quebec to say hi!!! Come on Bree!!!!!!!

TracyP said...

It is going to be a great wonderful kit ladies:):)
Can't you tell from the Sneak already! YUMMI!!!..lol
have a great trip Bree:)

Anonymous said...

no sassafrass.. maybe cosmo cricket.. do you know what the paper line is called? no Scenic Route....

Hey Kimmie.
Oh I wish the plane was stopping in Quebec instead of TO. I'll try and convince the pilot to "crash land" near you!

Love the guesses. can you guess what's in Camille's kit? She gave you some hints.... buts there's soooo much more!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Believe me this kit is FABULOUS!!! Can't wait to start making stuff with it!

Stephanie said...

I'm guessing Love Elsie's forrest line and Cosmo Cricket! Love the little acrons!

jessicamae3 said...

I will not say....
I love the sneaks! Great job girls!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.