Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Crop Chicks are awesome!

So, it's been a week of our Crop Chicks blogging and we are so happy with them!

We had a hard time picking our team, but we are so very happy with our choices.

We know they are creative artists...

and now YOU do too!

The layouts and altered projects are amazing

AND...

who knew that our packaging could become such cute gnomes and mushrooms!!!

So, I am sending a BIG shout out to our team...

Deanna
Tracy
Kristina
Kim
Brittney
Michelle

You girls are AMAZING!!!

Thanks for contributing to Crop Suey's SUCCESS!!

Camille

6 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thank you for your kind words Camille! I feel so proud to be part of this awesome group of women!

BeeBopp23 said...

I would have to agree with you Camille! I thought everything I've seen from them was awesome, that's why I keep coming back to this blog! I really liked the tutorial that Kimmie did!

Kimmieprout said...

WOW! Thanks Camille! I think that the other Crop Chicks would agree if I say that you and Bree are pretty amazing!!!
It's an honor to be part of Crop Suey!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Thanks...:):)
We couldn't do it without your awesome kits. You guys are wonderful to work with and I'm happy to be a part of it. :)

TracyP said...

Thanks Lovelie:):) Ya know the kits and the Owners make it easy!! You 2 Rock!!!
glad too be part of it:)

TracyP said...

Oh and I forgot! The Amazing group of Ladies that I am part of! They are ALL so talented and Awesome:)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.