Monday, October 13, 2008

30 years of magic!


Oh my! Can you believe it! This is a pic of me and my sis when we were little, with Mickey, and then again, just this year!


We love it, our families love it! I just can't get enough of that place!
I love the lace and the newsprint paper on this layout. It is totally appropriate, and I loved painting the thickers! You can't see it in the pic, but I dusted the edge of the layout with red paint too! It really pops!
**Oh yeah, and that mickey, well those are my 3 brads.......on top of the opening of the bag! I cut it off, cinched it up, and viola! You've got a flower!

3 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

That there is classic! Great Layout!!!

TracyP said...

I Love Disney too! Such a magical experience:)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love your "now" and "then" photos - what a great idea for a layout!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.