Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Taking over for Michelle.....

While the beautiful Crop Chick Michelle is enjoying her 2nd honeymoon......
you get ME! Bree to post today.

Have you guys been enjoying your kits?

I made another "Teeny Weeny" mini album with the packaging from the Mr. Campy paper.
Camille and I work so very hard, and get absolutely no time to play.....
ok not really, but here's a little mini called "A Day at the
 Park"
with pictures of our kids playing at the park on Friday!
I'm really loving making all these little tiny keychain size albums, 
that I broke down and invested in a new portable print
er.
I love being able to print the same day that an event happens.
And it makes tiny little photos too. I love that.
So with no further adieu...

And Don't FORGET!
Tomorrow the first prompt goes up over at SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
We hope you'll play along.
There will be a PRIZE from US!  Your favorite scrapbook kit Site!
Go check it out!

toodles,

Bree

PS Check this out!
Our good friend Raquel made another fabulous layout using her "Over the Rainbow" Kit!

Do you want to see your projects featured on our blog?
Send us your completed artwork, and we will post the best ones on the  site.
So buy a kit and get scrapping!


2 comments:

TracyP said...

WOW! You are Rockin with those mini's girl!! I need a lesson:)
Awesome LO Raquel!!! I so Love that kit still;)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Hey Bree - Thanks for blogging for me! I love your mini! What a great idea to use the packaging from Happy Camper! Raquel - your layout is awesome too!

The vacation was fun, but it's good to be back and catch up with what's going on in the scrap world!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.