Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Think We Need Another Video Tutorial?

Do you guys have a new, hip, fresh idea for our next video?

Do you have a fabulous new technique you are dieing to share?
Do you know something that we all need to know?

Leave a comment, send us an email shopcropsuey@gmail.com,
BECAUSE we are going to take one of your fabulous ideas and turn it into a new video for Crop Suey!
I can't wait to hear from you all, and see what you come up with.

If we pick your idea.....

YOU will get full credit on your participation in the film,
YOU will earn LOYALTY POINTS which can be redeemed for FREE STUFF at the STORE,
YOU will get all the fame and fortune that comes along with being a part of the CROP SUEY Family.

Let's hear from YOU!

Bree

2 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Awesome idea...I have no cool ideas. How do you beat cute little mushrooms and gnomes from packaging???....LOL!
I will be thinking...

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I would love to see some ideas about cute ways to store embellies. You know those odd shaped, 3d kind? I have so many of those and I don't know what to do with them!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.