Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello everyone!!

I am posting a little late today, we were out all morning long.
I don't have any new projects to show you as I have been swamped this past week and have barely had any time to scrap. It really depresses me when I don't have any time to create. It's strange how much I need that creative release in my life. It really does help to "scrap it out".
How do you find time in your day to scrap? I am normally pretty good at making sure I find time for everything. I have counters set up in my office and the kids either scrap with me or color while I work on a project. For some reason, it's just not happening this week. :)
I have been loving everyone's creations with the past two kits and I want to remind you that we really do love to see everyone's work. Please email us and show us what you have done.....
Well, I have tons to do but I will hopefully be back next week with some new projects to share. Have a wonderful week!!
Kristina:)

1 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I can so relate to how you're feeling Kristina - I also get really down when I can't scrap! I hope you get some "you time" soon!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.