Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Thursday! :)

Yay! That means one more day til the weekend! Woohoo! If you're like me, you wait all week for the weekend. I hope you gals are getting some good Fall pictures in. ;) I know I am!

Speaking of which, I did a Fall LO with my fabulous kit! It features my favorite things about Fall, thus the title. Duh! And I think I'm officially in love with wallet-size photos too! If you haven't tried working with these yet, I highly recommend it! They're so fun, and so much easier to fit a lot of them on a page! Anyway, here's my LO:

"Fall Faves"


And a few detail shots:
Photobucket

Photobucket
I turned my ticket upside down so it'd read 08 instead of 80 cents.

And this is another one I did with the Pop Fashion line of Camille's kit. I LOVE it so so so much! I mean, it's just perfect for my pictures! It's sooooo fun to play with! And I haven't run out yet! These kits are packed OUT!

Here's one of dd cooling off at the lake:

"Sittin' Pretty"


and a close-up of the embellie cluster
Photobucket

So that's all I have for you today girls. But I'm still playing with this kit! I've got a fun project to share with you next week, and another LO that's on my table as we speak! If you haven't snatched up a kit for yourself, I think you should hop right over and do it! Seriously, these kits are so worth it! And you'll see more from me soon! I hope everyone's having a great week, and going to have a fabulous weekend!

Deanna, out! (hehe! I've always wanted to say that! ;) )

6 comments:

Camille Young said...

I love your layouts. I hear what you're saying about wallet sized pics, I love reducing pics in photoshop...
Then I can fit so much more of my story on the pages!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

super cute stuff Deanna! I love your embellie cluster, and how you turned your ticket upside down!

jessicamae3 said...

I love the wallet sizes too! Great layouts and super use of the kits!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!! I love to see what you guys do with Camille's kit. It's so fun. :)

TracyP said...

Awww these Lo's are Awesome D!!! I love your little clusters of embellies on the last one:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.