Friday, October 17, 2008

The Magic of Disney!

Happy Friday everyone!!! WOW I can say I am sooo glad that Friday is finally here! I have been so swamped at work, preparing for 2 shows across the country in a couple weeks! So I finally can have my weekend for some scrapping:)!

So how is everyone enjoying there kits??? Has anyone actually been able to use up an entire kit yet????  It's so hard because there is so much stuff in them! Are you anxiously anticipating November's kit yet??? Yes, me too!!!! LOL
And Who has gone over to the Scrapping The Universe Blog yet? Those girls are Rocking over there, With some crazy Awesome Talent!!!  It is a must!!! if you haven't already:)
So I did get some LO's done this week. Since I have been using the Octiber kit my LO's have been really Fallish. I decided I needed some Lo's with color this time!
SO I leave you with 2...
The first is of my Kids and Dad at Disney
and the 2nd is of my son 5 years ago at his Kindergarten Halloween Party! Both Disney Inspired. And did you know that you can find Disney Images on the web and print them out on card stock cut them out and.. Wha-la you have a FREE Disney embellishment:)
Have a great weekend Ladies:)
xxxTracy

5 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Tracey, Great job on the layouts! Great tip on printing off embellies! I agree with you...I have created a large project of frames, a mini album, and two layouts...and i have come no where near using up all that product! It is a great value!
In these times....that is a bonus!

Deanna said...

Awesome LOs Tracey! love the color combos too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts. I love the Buzz lightyear jumping through the page. DYNAMIC!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your layouts are awesome Tracy! So colorful and fun! Great tip about the Disney embellies too! I haven't even come close to using up my kit contents yet, and I have made a BUNCH of stuff! Okay, I'm off to make some more...

Anonymous said...

I love these!!! They are so cute. :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.