Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's my turn...

to blog...


A bit late posting today. I started a layout using Camille's October kit, but I realised I might not finish it today... So you'll have to wait tomorrow to see it...

I'll just tell you a fun thing about this layout!

When I received the kit, I looked at all the papers very carefully (because they are so beautiful!). The same week, a little girl, who goes to my mother's daycare center, was wearing a sweater that had the same motif and colors... I just had to take a picture, to have a photo that matches my paper...

Come on! I'm sure you've done it at least once... lol!

So, I'll show the layout I'm making with the picture and the paper... tomorrow!

THE picture...

THE paper...

Isn't this fun?
Have a good week-end!

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

HA! That's perfect - I love it! I can't wait to see the layout!

Just call me "B" said...

That's so funny! We were just talking about that this week at my lss.

(buying clothes to match sbook paper!)

Funny!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.