Saturday, October 4, 2008

Card Challenge #1

This one is going back...

...all the way to the back of your scrapbooking drawers!!

Challenge #1:

Make a card with the following elements:

-use at least three eyelets
-use a punched tag
-use fall colors
-use some type of ribbon

The rules for the day are simple.

First you must make the card in the given time line. It must be posted on your gallery before the next challenge and a comment left on our site to let us know you made it.

We will then look at all the submissions and give prizes away!

Pretty simple huh?

This challenge ends at 2pm (mountain standard time). The next one will be posted at 2pm.

Bree and I are also scrapping most of the day...so keep watching for our creations too!

Camille


I'm So excited..I'm off to work on this one right now...

Bree

11 comments:

Unknown said...

can we use more than the require items? or only those items? :)

TracyP said...

off to make my card! Or at least try to make one that resembles a card! LOL

TracyP said...

I had too make a HL run! I ran out of Adhesive. I am working on the RR and my card.
I will post the sign-up and the Directions on how too play Round Robin soon:) for those of you that have never played! Lets just say you won't want too miss out on all the fun:)
Bree do you still need a Latte? I am sending you White Mocha Vibes are you getting them? LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm taking those Vibes... ineed them.

And use as many products as you like, just don't forget to use the ones Camille listed.
Man I haven't used eyelet's in like... forever....


I'll check in soon.

Unknown said...

Ooo, Round Robin sounds fun!

Unknown said...

I just finished my card. Here it is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandaann/2911984335/
:)

TracyP said...

Amanda that is Awesome!!! I just placed an order this morning for that Whimsey woods line! I love it:)

Unknown said...

Thanks!! I ordered a ton of the new Sassafras stuff and I am LOVING it!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Amanda your card is adorable! Love the bunny and the glitter!

Have fun everyone! I will be back and check in after my haircut...

Anonymous said...

Amanada that is awesome.
that card is rockin'

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.