Saturday, October 4, 2008

Card Challenge #3

This one is a little fun.

Challenge #3:

Use the following
-something old
-something new
-something borrowed
-something blue

If you need to use this challenge as an excuse to go out and buy something new today, we completely support you in it!!

If you need to use this challenge to make your way over to visit one of your scrappin' friends, we completely support you in it!

Once again... The rules for the day are simple.

First you must make the card in the given time line.
It must be posted on your gallery before the next challenge and a comment left on our site to let us know you made it.

We will then look at all the submissions and give prizes away!

OK, we will be giving the prizes away at 10pm tonight. You do not have to be online to win, you just have to had made a submission to the challenges.

Looking forward to giving stuff away -at 10pm tonight!!!

Camille

7 comments:

TracyP said...

Oooh Like getting married all over again! LOL
This is a great challenge one:)

jessicamae3 said...

How fun! I can't wait to see what you all make! I am so uninspired today....
I will live vicariously through you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Come on Jess...
if I can do it...
my marvelous friend sure can...

TracyP said...

yeah Jess if we can do this so can you! I have NO card making skills what so ever! lol

TracyP said...

I will be back in 5 mins for RR my card looks good! Only I hvae poor lighting so my picture is either way overexposed and you can't see it or way underexposed and too dark. And again you can't see it! lol so were going off instructions! I am so excited!!!

Unknown said...

Here is mine:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandaann/2913881678/

Old: the tag
New: my letter stickers
Borrowed: Winnie the Pooh flash card from my 2 year old
Blue: the heart :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.