Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Feast your eyes...

Ok, so here's a little look at Camille's November kit "Cream n' Sugar".


It's some Dream StreeT Papers and a whole bunch of goodies. The pics do not show it all, but give you a good idea.

So there's a little peeky!

I love the work that our Crop Chicks have been doing. I am tackling making Christmas gifts this year and I am now overwhelmed with great ideas about what I can make. It makes me wish that I had more family members to make things for...why did my mom only have two children???!?!?

Just kidding...I have just enough family...I just have to be more selective about what I make them!

Have a good day ladies!

Camille

3 comments:

BeeBopp23 said...

Ahhhhh!!!! That riff raff flourish is mine!!!! I think I may have to splurge and make up for not getting octobers kit and getting both of this months kit! Keep the hints coming!

kristina k said...

sooo pretty!

Amy Teets said...

Of course I'm partial but love the previews!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.