Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Feast your eyes...

Ok, so here's a little look at Camille's November kit "Cream n' Sugar".


It's some Dream StreeT Papers and a whole bunch of goodies. The pics do not show it all, but give you a good idea.

So there's a little peeky!

I love the work that our Crop Chicks have been doing. I am tackling making Christmas gifts this year and I am now overwhelmed with great ideas about what I can make. It makes me wish that I had more family members to make things for...why did my mom only have two children???!?!?

Just kidding...I have just enough family...I just have to be more selective about what I make them!

Have a good day ladies!

Camille

3 comments:

BeeBopp23 said...

Ahhhhh!!!! That riff raff flourish is mine!!!! I think I may have to splurge and make up for not getting octobers kit and getting both of this months kit! Keep the hints coming!

Anonymous said...

sooo pretty!

Amy Teets said...

Of course I'm partial but love the previews!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.