Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good morning...

It's Crop Chick Kristina here, waving hello.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. It's freezing here right now and it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Friday. i hope that changes because trick-or-treating in the rain does not sound fun. My kids are all set with their costumes. My son, Sam is going to be a bat and my daughter, Emma, is going to be a geisha. I even bought her a little geisha wig. It's so cute. I can't wait to take pics and scrap them.
In other news, I got my November kit, and it is A-MA-ZING. I have already done one layout but I have to keep it a secret for now. I will just say that it is super fun and I am so inspired by it.

Here are a few other layouts that I have made in the past few weeks.......





I will be back next Wednesday with some projects to share from the November kit. :)
Have a wonderful week!!!

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I am blown away by your photography Kristina! That photo of your daughter is GORGEOUS! Awesome layouts! I love the party hat and horn you made too!

TracyP said...

Oh a Bat and a Geisha girl!!! How adorable those costumes sound:) I Love your LO's they are both gorgeous!!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.