Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good morning!

Wow!! Can you believe those kits?? They are gorgeous and so different... I love that there are two kits every month and the way that they put them together is fantastic. I got Bree's kit to work with this month and I have been having so much fun playing with them.
Here is the first layout I did:


Here is another one:



And here is a quick little card I made:



I will try to work on a few more later today and I will come back and post them.
I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this month. Make sure you head over to the shop and pick up your kit before they are gone!!

Have a happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Beautiful work!!!!
I am loving this!

Anonymous said...

Gorgous. Love the card...
actually, i love them all, i am so your number one fan.

Thanks for the fabulous post

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Beautiful work Kristina! and they are all so different!

Camille Young said...

I love what you made...
I absolutely love seeing how the same papers can come together in so many different ways.

Way to go!

TracyP said...

Umm Yeah I so don't agree with your earlier comment to me at all! Girl they are Wonderful! I just adore your camping LO with Sam & Scot to freakin cute:)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.