Thursday, October 2, 2008

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY


Did you guys know that Saturday is WORLD CARD-MAKING DAY?


In celebration, we are going to have a PARTY!
Ok, I wish that was true, but we are going to have some fun things happening.

I don't know about you, but when I go to a party I always bring a gift......
SO Camille and I will be giving away a few prizes on Saturday.

So Come and visit the Blog on Saturday, and keep checking back
because there will be contests, challenges, and prizes....
And most of all US!

I'm soo excited I could pee!

Do you got any ideas for us?
I would love to hear them.

SOOOOOO WHO"S COMING TO HANG WITH US?

me me oh, yes, me!

Bree


6 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Me, me I will be here! I love parties - yeay!

Camille Young said...

I am in for sure...

Oh wait, I'm organizing it, of course I'll be there.

...but that means I can't win any prizes...

Oh well, I'll get some cards done though!!!

jessicamae3 said...

I am so there!
In fact, I will bring my very best chocolate chip cookies and some yummy coffee!

Unknown said...

I'll be there!

TracyP said...

I will be here or there or somewhere! lol
Off to make cards! You know I am horrible at making cards..You did this on purpose I bet huh? lol
Just so I couldn't win any of the prizes! I guess being on the DT kinda counts me out anyway. Oh well i love parties!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm not a card maker either,, but if it involves some paper and glue I'm good to go!
And I looove PArties!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.