Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good morning!

I just wanted to pop and say good morning. I want to say thanks to everyone that participated in National Card Making Day. It was so much fun!! I can't wait until the forum is all set up so we can chat back and forth. I have been really busy the past few weeks and I'm trying to get back in my creative groove. I have a few layouts in the works using the October kit and I will be back to post those later today.
Have a wonderful morning and I will be back later with some layouts/cards I made with my October kit!! :)

1 comments:

TracyP said...

Well hurry up already! LOL (joking) I cannot wait too see what you made:)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.