Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Fashionista Layout

Thanks Michelle for another FABULOUS post.

I love all your incredible ideas....

I also wanted to share a few fun things happening at Crop Suey.

1. The amazing Andrea Wiebe, who is a Fashionista over at SIStv,
has just finished this gorgeous layout using the "Over the Rainbow" kit.
I love it.  She also has informed us that another layout she created with the kits is going to be PUBLISHED!  That's right... our first Magazine Publication.  So keep checking out Memory Makers for her fabulous new project. Thank you Andrea. 

2. I have decided to start a New Challenge Blog inspired by the film "Across the Universe"  I was watching this movie, and was sketching and writing down ideas the ENTIRE movie... it was so inspiring.  I had a light bulb moment... and here we are..... starting a new challenge blog.  I know it's going to be a blast. I hope you will join in.. 
Coming Soon...

3.  Our Loyalty program is almost ready.  This will be a great way to earn points for $ spent and referrals.  We might even throw in a few games to earn points just for fun.  You can earn FREE KITS and FREE PRODUCT!  Who doesn't love free stuff?

4.  Watch for our New Ads  in Creating Keepsakes, Paper Crafts, and Simple Scrapbooks coming November!

5.   Also coming soon..... Crop Suey Forum and Crop Suey Gallery.  I think I'm most excited about these.  I am dyeing to  see all your fabulous creations and projects in our gallery.  And , for a girl who loooves to talk, the forum is my new hang out.  We are frantically working on these projects so they will be available ASAP.


I am soo excited at tall the big things happening here at CROP SUEY!
 Do have any new and fresh ideas for us? 
We would love to hear from you.

And thanks to all the Crop Chicks  Kristina, and Michelle for joining the party for National Card Making Day on Saturday. And A special thanks to Crop Chick Tray for hosting the Round Robin game. We had a blast and  thanks to you guys who also came and hung out with us.
Happy Tuesday!

Bree
 

6 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thanks for your kind words about my post Bree, and Wow! So much fun stuff to look forward to! This is awesome! Your challenge blog looks super cool - I'm gonna have to rent that movie right away!

Unknown said...

I also wanted to thank you all again for the fun on Saturday! You rock!

jessicamae3 said...

I am holding the new creating keepsakes in my hand that arrived today. I was flying through it looking for your ad but havent found it yet. I will look closer later!
I am so excited to hear about all the upcoming activities you are planning!
FUN FUN FUN!!!
You all are hot hot hot!

TracyP said...

YAY!!! I Love more stuff!!! lol and I cannot wait for the forum to be up an running:)
A Challenge Blog! How exciting!!! Me, me, here! I want to play:)
I love you and your ideas! ALL of them:)
xxx

BeeBopp23 said...

I can't wait for all the new stuff! I rented Across The Universe today!

Stephanie said...

wow, so many exciting things are happening over here! Can't wait for the message board to be up and running!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.