Saturday, October 11, 2008

I so have no idea for this title...!

Kim here.
Are you like me? Is finding a title for your blog posts difficult? Maybe I should have written "My layouts using Camille's October kit", but how original is that...
Anyway... I hope you are enjoying your week-end!
Today, I'll show you some layouts I did using Camille's October kit!!! Yes Yes! I've done five pages so far and I still have lots to play with! These papers are so easy to work with. It seems that any combinaison of paper is great. Not to mention the vintage embellishments, which are perfect with the papers!
Here are the three first layouts:

1- This little girl is so cute. When I want to take her picture, she always does this face! She always wears pink, so these papers were perfect for her!

Look on the right of the layout. I put a rub-on (included in the kit) and distressed it even more using my exacto knife. I LOVED the little pink "fabric", which I sewed on the page.
Journaling says: At any moment and without any reason, you look at us and say: "Da"! (We so don't know what "Da" means... ;) )



2- This is a picture of my sister and I when we were younger. Sliding in the sand! I don't know if we can see it very well, but I put a Scrapworks Looking Glass embellishment on the flower I cut from the Pink Paislee paper. I ssssooooo didn't know how to use these. But they fit perfectly there and it looks so cute!



3- Sisters 4 Life.

This layout represents an everyday moment between my sister and I (well, when we were younger...!). I could have just change the picture to a more recent one and the title and journaling would totally still be true. My sister and I are always together. We really are more that sisters, we are friends!







4- A more simple layout. Me, again, when I was younger. Sitting in my little chair. I love doing layout using old pictures!


5- And last but not least, my favorite layout! Again, using a digital photo overlay from ZigZag Scrap. When doing this layout, everything just seemed to fall into place perfectly! Isn't this great when it happens?!



Oh! I wanted to ask... Did anyone try to make something out of the "clay" I showed you how to make? I know Bree did... But did you? If you did, I'd love to see the result!

Have a nice day!

7 comments:

TracyP said...

Oh Kim!!! They are gorgeous!!! i love your exacto knife action:)

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful....i adore your stitching!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! Gorgeous work!!

Unknown said...

I like how when you center your flowers, you put the bling a bit off center, its awesome! and unique!

Stephanie said...

J'adore la page "Pensif" ... wow, c'est vraiment fantastique. I love how each layout is so different.

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim,
You never cease to amaze me. i love your layouts.

I had the same idea for the glass circle over that paper, it's perfect. And my fave is for sure your last one. GOrgeous!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I always learn something fun from your posts! I love your idea about distressing the rubons, and I love how you used the tickets as "leaves" by the flower. Great work Kim!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.