Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Friday Crop Suey Bloggers!



I have been so busy these last few days. I have been trying to use up my October Kit "Want Smore". I will tell you ladies this... Camille & Bree's kits are jammed packed full of stuff!!! I have created almost 6 LO's with the last 2 kits, and I still have so much left! And they always add fun stuff you just don't see anywhere! Not too mention all of the Hot new paper lines!  Before I leave you to enjoy your Friday, I want too show you the 2 LO's I created with the Kit. Last week I showed you 3 LO's with the Mr. Campy Line. And this week I used the Going Green Tinkering Ink paper, this collection is really out of  my comfort zone! (It's not Neon) It is more natural and real Earthy. Hence it's recycled! But it has become my New fave:) I Love these 2 Birdie's!! Bree I am out of Birds!!! LOL
So Enjoy these fun LO's I made with it. on the first one I added a sprig of berries, a silk fern leaf, and the mesh item is a pine cone bag. The Stories behind these photo's are some of my favorite. If you want to read them. Check my blog:)
Have a Safe & Happy Weekend:)




8 comments:

the pretty committee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the pretty committee said...

aweomse layouts! Love the little chipboard acorn.

Jingle said...

These pages are great!

jessicamae3 said...

Very cool pages! Love all the "stuff"!

Anonymous said...

Wow Tracy
They are gorgeous, can't wait to see the whole layouts?


Love the bird one with the sprig.

Unknown said...

Very awesome!!

Anonymous said...

you know i adore these....:)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh Tracy I love your layouts! I adore what you did with the birds! I sooooo love those birds and hadn't figured out what to do with them yet! Awesome ideas!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.