Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lacy, frilly, and sparkle-y

I have to admit that when I opened up this month's kit,Camille's "Hoo's Coming to Dinner" , I squealed with excitement! I was sooooo pumped to see the 2 latest lines from Pink Paislee sitting on my dining room table! These papers were sooo fun to play with! And having 2 little girls under the age of 3, my life is pretty much ALL pink and purple so I had PLENTY of pictures to go with them! But I also knew exactly which pictures I wanted to use--ones of my dd when she first received her Disney Princess plastic high-heeled shoes! Anyway, these PP papers were PER-fect for those shots of her, and she's so so girly! So I set out to make a LO as frilly, lacy, and sparkle-y as I could. I custom made the pp, using the scalloped circle from Vintage Moon, then I took my crop-a-dile, and punched holes in the scallops for more of a lacy look. I also added lots of bling. And the pink tulle tied around the bottom was the perfect finishing touch!

"All things girly"

The only things I added that were not in the kit, were the Prima and Heidi Swapp blings, and the Maya Road journaling spot. Everything else is from the kit, and I used almost all the rub-ons!





I LOVED working with this kit, and I'm still working with it! I'll be back next week with the lovely banner I've been cooking up! Oh, and I'm totally addicted to banners right now! Talk with ya soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS. Love it. You rocked this layout girl.

Anonymous said...

so pretty!!! i adore the hole punches in the scallop...:)

jessicamae3 said...

Totally awesome....you did such a great job and loved to see how you added your own creative touch!

Stephanie said...

wow, beautiful layout! I love the circle you made out of patterned paper! Great job.

TracyP said...

Oh this is cool D!!!! Great LO:)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Beautiful work! Your pictures are perfect with this kit - love love love the tulle!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.