Thursday, October 9, 2008

Teeny Weeny Album

HEy Girls,

I just wanted to share a little , teeny weeny album I made yesterday.
I am still using my "Over the Rainbow" kit... it is just so jammed packed full that I don't ever think I'll run out.....
I used a mini acrylic puzzle for the pages, my kit and some extra vintage and dollar store goodies.
I am really diggin using beads on everything.  They are cheap and make everything GORGEOUS! 
They inspire me to add that little bit of Bling I usually don't add.
This one is a little bigger than a keychain size, but still "teeny weeny".  No more"mini" albums for me.... it's all about the teeny weeny....
Oo I just had a great idea for my "Want S'More" kit.  I'm gonna run before i loose my inspiration.ttyl

Bree

7 comments:

TracyP said...

Dude!!!!! This is Flippin Fab-tab-ulous!!!! OMG I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

this is just sooo freakin' cute!!

Unknown said...

That is super cute!

jessicamae3 said...

As always, your creative genius is awe inspiring!
Jessica

Unknown said...

That is adorable! What a great way to use up your scraps! :D

Deanna said...

love this Bree! You're so creative!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

teeny weeny and sooooo cute!!!!! Love this Bree - you are giving me ideas!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.