Thursday, October 9, 2008

Teeny Weeny Album

HEy Girls,

I just wanted to share a little , teeny weeny album I made yesterday.
I am still using my "Over the Rainbow" kit... it is just so jammed packed full that I don't ever think I'll run out.....
I used a mini acrylic puzzle for the pages, my kit and some extra vintage and dollar store goodies.
I am really diggin using beads on everything.  They are cheap and make everything GORGEOUS! 
They inspire me to add that little bit of Bling I usually don't add.
This one is a little bigger than a keychain size, but still "teeny weeny".  No more"mini" albums for me.... it's all about the teeny weeny....
Oo I just had a great idea for my "Want S'More" kit.  I'm gonna run before i loose my inspiration.ttyl

Bree

7 comments:

TracyP said...

Dude!!!!! This is Flippin Fab-tab-ulous!!!! OMG I LOVE it!!!

kristina k said...

this is just sooo freakin' cute!!

Amanda Ann said...

That is super cute!

jessicamae3 said...

As always, your creative genius is awe inspiring!
Jessica

Adrienne said...

That is adorable! What a great way to use up your scraps! :D

Deanna said...

love this Bree! You're so creative!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

teeny weeny and sooooo cute!!!!! Love this Bree - you are giving me ideas!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.