Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's Saturday!

Hi guys! Kim here!




I have no new layouts to share today... :( Sorry! I've been sick all week... I'm feeling much better today which is awesome! I'm leaving in a few minutes for a crop a couple hours away from home. I'm so excited!



Remember the modified pictures I showed you last week and that I used on my mini-album... Well, I told you I would share how I did it... So here it is... Maybe you already know, it's so simple!



I used a digital tool/product from ZigZag Scrap, a new digital store here in Quebec. It's called "Tattered Photo Overlays". It's like an overlay, or a transparency, you put on your photo using Photoshop.



Now, I won't explain to you how to actually USE the overlays with Photoshop since it's all explained in the file when you download them and because my translation would probably be really bad! ;) But I thought I'd share the product.



Then, what I did is that I printed theses pictures, cut them and then distressed them a little bit more... ;)



How simple is that!



Here are some pictures of theses photos.

Not printed...

Printed, cut and distressed...


Have a nice day! I know there will be some action here today!

3 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Love seeing how you did that! Awesome! I know I need to start PSE but I haven't gotten the nerve yet!

TracyP said...

Dude! Seriously Amazing!!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

That is such a cool technique - your photos look awesome!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.