Saturday, November 8, 2008

2 layouts!

Well, well. Kim here. Sorry for the two last posts that were short and not telling much. These two past weeks have been crazy.

I'll show today two layouts I did using the Cream and Sugar Kit.

The first one I did, once again, matches FĂ©lix's T-Shirt.

I added Glossy Accent on the flowers.


I also used a technique shown by Mariemily. On little circles of paper, I added some Stickles and then, some Glossy Accent. The result is AMAZING!!!


My second layout, using the Word Stickers. Not really the type of products I regularly use, but it just matched the theme of the photo so well! I love it!



Have a great day!

By the way, did you see the new add-on kits? These are just so great!!!

4 comments:

TracyP said...

Oh my Stickles and Glossy accents!!! Fabulous idea!!! I so Love your LO's!!! Camille did a wonderful job in picking you:).. So Talented!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl I love how you turned traditional paper into something NOT traditional
FAB!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Beautiful layouts! You have such an awesome, arty style - and I love your color choices!

Just call me "B" said...

Very good! I love it!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.