Monday, November 10, 2008

No pics yet!

Ok, so I had the most amazing weekend!

I was HERE, hanging out with Crop Chick Deanna!

And, I spent time with my Cream and Sugar Kit! I already made the one layout, but I was using almost all of the other papers, to make a little mini album with the coasters in the kit!

I had so much fun with this kit!

But, I did not get it completely finished. I have one more little thing to do, and then take pics of it!

I will say, that I only got about 6 hours sleep all weekend, so when I sat down to work on it today, my eyes felt crossed! So, I decided to wait, and I will work on it tomorrow!

I will post pics soon, but for now........I've gotta get some sleep!

1 comments:

TracyP said...

Lucky you!!!! You got to hang out with Deanna:)
I cannot wait too see what you created with your kit!
xxx

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.