Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today is a Playday...

Hello everyone! Michelle here! I hope your Tuesday is going well so far! I have the day off of work, and I am home playing with my Crop Suey kit! Here's a layout I made to celebrate our son Stevie's 17th birthday! I love that this kit came with some beautiful bazzill solid color cardstock, and the patterned paper has so many elements that can be cut out and layered!The colors in the kit were perfect for my photo of Stevie blowing out his birthday candles!

I layered two of the die-cut paper edges and topped them with the chocolate pom pom trim
I added a few little embellies from my stash. I love the look of the brown patterned Sassafrass paper - doesn't it look like cordurouy? Perfect for a young-man page!

I hope you are enjoying your kits - I'd still love to see what you are creating with them! I hope you will link us up!

Have a great day my friends! I will be back next Tuesday with more creations to share - see you then!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you use the papers in the kit in such unexpected ways...like cutting little clouds from patterned paper that looks nothing like a cloud! And it totally works!

jessicamae3 said...

Lovely as usual! I am loving the DT posts on the blog!

TracyP said...

Oooh this is a wonderful LO Michelle!!!!! And I too love that Brown courdoroy paper! LOL

Anonymous said...

That layout is gorgeous!! You are so right, these papers are perfect for scrapping about boys. :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.