Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hey there...

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday. I have been going non-stop today. After my daughter and I dropped my son off at school, we went to the bank, the chiropractor, Office Depot, her dance class and to the grocery store. I was hoping to have a bit of time to scrap today but no such luck. I don't have anything going on for tomorrow so I hope I will get some time in the afternoon.
The only page I have scrapped this week is one I did for Bree's fun new challenge blog, Scrapping Across the Universe.
I decided it would be fun to scrap my senior prom photo. The journaling is hidden underneath the bit of fabric.



I hope everyone is having a great week and s getting geared up for the holidays. I have already begun my Christmas shopping and have my kids outfits all ready for our Christmas card pictures. This is such a fun and festive time of year.....:)

3 comments:

TracyP said...

Look at you, you Sexy thang!!!! LOL
Awesome LO! And No I haven't even begun too think of Christmas yet! I just took my Halloween stuff down last night! LOL

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

What a great layout! I love that photo and the layering is awesome! Love the little bird in the bottom corner too!

jessicamae3 said...

love the bird! you look fabulous!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.