Thursday, November 13, 2008

Home





There's nothing quite like home. And while I LOVE to travel, visit family and friends, and just run errands out and about, I always love to come home. There's just something about it that's warm and comforting, peaceful. Camille's Cream 'n Sugar kit seemed just right to help me document all my feelings about our home. Call me sappy, but I'm sure years from now when we've moved, or outgrown our little house, I'll still remember that this is the place that we first called home. It's our haven and our safe place. And the colors in the picture just happen to go perfectly with the Dream Street papers and fun ribbons in the kit.

*the background paper is more Dream Street that I had in my stash.

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Deanna your layout is beautiful! I love your button tree and how you layered a close up of the door! What a wonderful thing to document!

TracyP said...

Ooh that Tree is fabulous girl!!! I have too agree with you! I am a Home body too:)
Great LO!!!

Anonymous said...

that tree is stunning!!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.