Friday, November 14, 2008

WEll It's a first!!!!!!

I have NO new LO's too show you girls! I cannot believe it and am almost embarrassed:) Well I do have Strep throat and a Sinus infection! I am using Bree's Gelato November Kit to do the Scrapping across the universe Challenge. I could'nt Leave Crop Chick Kristina and Jessica Hangin all by themselves out there with their Prom pics now could I! LOL

So hopefully I will have that wrapped up tomorrow. I am at work right now  Shhhh.... I am about to leave for the day and go pick up some Hockey Tickets for the game tonight. YAY!!! We love our Hockey in the North:) going too see Michigan State vs. Miami of Ohio. Should be exciting!!!
Have a great weekend ladies:)

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh darlin' I hope you feel better soon! I'm sending good wishes your way!

Anonymous said...

sorry you aren't feeling well....:(
Have fun at the game!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.