Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two layouts to share!

Yay! It's saturday!
And I'm going to crop with some friends!
Again, two layouts to share. The first one is about my grand-father in his garden. The title comes from a well-known French song, which is mostly sang for kids: "J'ai du bon tabac, dans ma tabatière, j'ai du bon tabac, tu n'en auras pas." In fact, it's a bit strange to sing to children this song, because it mean "I have good tabacco, but you won't have some." Why sing a song about tabacco to children... I so don't know!!!


The second layout was so fun to make. I love this graph paper so much... and it comes from Camille's kit!!!



I've also worked on a Christmas ornament made with products from the kit, but it's not quite what I wanted. I'll work more on it and share it later.
Have a nice day!


6 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Beautiful work as usual! You always give me good ideas - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are fab!! I love the second one!

Gine said...

Awesome pages =)

Camille Young said...

Kim,
You always inspire me. I know I'm in for a treat when I read your blog. You do things with the kit that I never could. You're awesome!

Just call me "B" said...

Woah! Those are fabulous! I love it, I love it!

I love the use of the blues/browns on the graph paper! Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Wow. these are amazing, you amaze me....

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.