Monday, November 17, 2008

A Clients Point of View


I just wanted to share a little layout from one of our favorite customers...  now friend, Jessica.

Here is a layout she created using Camille's "Just for Starters" Kit.
I absolutely love what she did  here...
Thanks for stopping in.  
Count down to Decembers reveal is starting.....
The design teams kits have shipped......
We thought we would mix it up a bit, 
we're not even sure which designer is going to receive what kit.
Even Camille and I closed our eyes and are dying to see who gets which one.
It's all so exciting.
I guess we'll have to wait to see what they post when they get a few projects done.
And aren't they the BEST Design Team Ever?
We think they are FABULOUS with a capital "F"

Want to see your project featured on our blog?
Send us an email with your completed project, 
and I GUARANTEE we'll show it off here.





6 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh wow a mystery kit! Can't wait to get it! LOL - this will be fun! So, do we get to see a sneak peek???????

Deanna said...

Love that LO! Great job Jessica! Can't wait to see more! And woohoo for the mystery kit! YAAAY! I can't wait to see! (I'm a bit partial to this DT too! Such cool inspiration going on! These girls keep me scrappin!)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh and PS Jessica your layout is beautiful! I meant to say that the first time!

Kimmieprout said...

Jessica, this layout is simply breath-taking! Love it!

I'm so excited to see the kits!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout!
So exciting!!! I can't wait to see what I get. :)

TracyP said...

Yay Jess!! You already know that I just LOVE this LO!!!!
You Rock girl:)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.