Monday, November 17, 2008

A mini.......and a surprise party!






Well, I am just now posting the pics of the mini that I made using my kit this month! I had too much fun playing with these coasters! They were perfect for the pics of our little getaway weekend to Hilton Head!

So, I will just share a few of the pics here! I used the fabric to bind it, and so it is a little bit of a floppy album, and I like it that way!

I love the colors with it, a good "boy-ish" color scheme for me! It was a fun little project to make!

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

That is such a cute mini! I love the ribbon tie and all the different layers and embellies!

Anonymous said...

totally cute!! such a great little mini. :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.