Thursday, November 6, 2008

Home away from home

Hi girls! Crop Chick Deanna here and I'm coming to you from my hometown in Alabama. I'm here for a HUGE weekend of cropping, and I'll actually be hanging out with Crop Chick Britney quite a bit this weekend! We're both here working and participating in crop our LSS is putting on, and I'm so excited! I hope to get a some work done, and some chatting too! Usually I do more chatting that working, but isn't that what it's all about too? I mean, who else would understand when you say, "Woohoo! I just grabbed the last of theJB bingo cards and some Sass stickers on sale too!" I mean, you can only say those kinds of things to the girls who speak the language! kwim? hehe! Anyway, I'm here, (away from my computer) and I've brought along my Cream and Sugar kit to work on. It's sooo beautiful! I can't wait to show it off tomorrow, and tell all my friends! ;) Hopefully by this time next week I'll have lots of LOs to share, and maybe a good story or two too! Chat with you girls later!

Deanna

4 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your crop sounds fun! Have a great time - can't wait to see what you create!

TracyP said...

Oooh sounds like so much fun Deanna!!!!! Cannot wait too see what you girls come up with!
Have fun!
xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see what you come back with.
Have fun and get scrappin!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a blast!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.