Friday, November 7, 2008

So Did I tell you How fabulous this kit is!!!!!

Good Morning.....

With a name like Gelato, you just can't go wrong!!!  I have had so much fun playing and creating with it! You have seen the other girls projects, Michelle's little Book how cute is that! And Kristina's Wonderful LO's! I personally Love her LO about the President elect. Just a Wonderful time to be a United States Citizen! I have been sick all week:( I think I have strep? IDK though, never had it. I just know my throat is on fire and has been since Monday. So... Today I am going to the Doctor. Oh Joy! LOL
I did however create these 3 LO's this week. My first LO is a tad bit too interesting for me, and I so want to take it apart and start over! However I just haven't had the energy:)My favorite part of The Gelato kit is that little Gnome stamp!! He's just sooo cute:)I also Love the Sass products! Those Owls and Bunnies have a hold on me! LOL
and lets not forget the cupcake liners!! I have been using these allot in the past month! They make great flowers! And those Amazing Prima flowers!!! It is a must own kit!!! And as we always say please send us your work! We would love too see what you all come up with!
Have a Great weekend everyone:)
xxx


6 comments:

BeeBopp23 said...

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS Layouts! I can't wait for my kit to come in the mail!!!!!

Anonymous said...

love these....but who's Christina? lol...

Anonymous said...

I fixed the mistype for your KK..

And the kit has been mailed beebopp23.... so it should be arriving any moment.

I am living these layouts.
I think this kit has a vintage vibe to it..
the colors mixed with the vintage flavors really speak to me...

TracyP said...

Oh I am so sorry!!!! I am sick it is the drugs in my system! Is that working for me??? LOL probably not huh!! You know I still love you:)

jessicamae3 said...

I love the layouts! Such talent!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I agree Bree - there is a vintage-ness to this kit - and some whimsy with that! Tracy I LOVE your layouts! I don't think the first one is too "interesting" at all! I love love love it! I love how your daughter is looking at the butterfly - so cute!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.