Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've been scrapping today...

with the December kit, of course!

This kit is like magic! It is sssoooooo easy to work with it!
And I love the two layouts I did with it!
More layouts will be done for sure!

Aren't the kits fabulous?! Lately, I often cropped with lots of people and as I was working with some past or current Crop Suey kits, people that see them are amazed by their beauty!

Aren't you excited to finally see the December kits on Monday? Personnally, I can't wait to see the first one. Looks great!

I think I'll be back tomorrow with some sneak peeks of my two layouts! What do you think?

2 comments:

TracyP said...

Sigh... I really am envious here! I think maybe I'm the only crop chick that hasn't gotten it yet! LOL
My Mail carrier must think I'm NUTS! LOL
I have too agree though... These Kits are soo Fabulous! That is why I am so anxious to get it:)
I am thinking Monday it will come:) And then I will have a Whole week to play! YAY:)
I cannot wait too see your Sneaks;)
xxx

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I wonder which kit you got??? Can't wait to see your new layouts! You always inspire me!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.