Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Black Friday!!!!!

So who went out and Braved the crowds this morning at Dawn????? Who got some Shopping Done? And who is putting the Tree up today? I set my alarm for 4:45. It went off I crawled out of bed, shut it off and went back to bed! LOL

I was in no shape too go shopping that early this morning! I was recovering from a Wine Hang over! A Whole bottle to be exact:) I have no self control! LOL
I did however go out for a few hours around 9am. I scored some really Cheap DVD's that I will put next to the one's I got this time last year that I have failed to watch:)
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and even made an Awesome Turkey with a new recipe! I stuffed the cavities with Fruit! YUP. Oranges and Lemons:) It was so Delish:)
I have also had a pretty scrappy week too:) So these will be my last LO's for this Month using the November kit! Cause Monday the *New* kit Rolls out:) I can say I have no idea what it looks like yet:(
 I haven''t gotten mine yet. Hopefully this weekend! By looking at the sneaks it's going too be awesome!  So I will leave you with my 2 LO's that I have created over the course of the last week:) One of them you have seen the pic before. I scrapped it a few weeks ago, and well I really didn't like it! So I tore it apart and re-did it. LOL Yeah I work like that too often and it's scary! But I totally Love the new one, so I shall leave it:)
Hope everyone had a Wonderful Turkey Day!
xxx

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love all three of your layouts Tracy! Your layering is awesome and I love your color combos! I'm so glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

you know I love these!!! I can't wait for the big reveal to see what kit you got. :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.