Thursday, November 27, 2008

December Sneaky Peeks!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Well, at least my beautiful American friends.
December is fast approaching... MONDAY!
So I thought I would give you a little something to look forward too.
Can you guess which peek belongs to Camille?
To me?

I can't wait for you guys to see the new kits... they are to die for.
I've purchased one of each for myself.... an early Christmas present you might say.

And keep your eyes posted for the big SALE coming soon.....

Happy Turkey Day!

Bree

5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

They both look awesome! If I had to guess I would say the robot one is Bree's and the snowman one is Camille's. Am I right?????

This is so exciting! Thanks for the sneak peek!

Stephanie said...

OH. MY. GOSH ... I see paper with little Vespa scooters on it! I am all over that kit. WOOT!

Anonymous said...

+YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT.. YOU MIGHT NOT...MAYBE THERE'S 2 BREE KITS, OR 2 CAMILLE KITS?

I'M NOT TELLING....

jessicamae3 said...

Oh my gosh....heavenly!!!
Love them both.....
simply drool worthy!

Just call me "B" said...

How fun!!! They look fantastic!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.