Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busted!







**Disclaimer: Sorry I am late, I have been battling a headache, and have not had the energy to post!**




So, if you follow my blog at all, you will already know that I am training for my first (and possibly only!) marathon!


One month, 2 weeks, 2 days away!




Well, I have hit a block! I have done SO great so far, just right on target. BUT--------NOT NOW! I am stuck, stuck waivering between 13 and 17 miles!




Now you also MUST know that I LOVE ice cream! In particular, Mayfield Extreme Moose Tracks! It is my guilty pleasure.




So, my husband suggest that I use my ice cream as motivation! And, when I had my plan ready, I immediately thought of my Crop Suey Kit!




The sticker sheet in this kit is PERFECT ( i cut a strip of the paper, and added the busted! sticker and the tag: NO Extreme Moose Tracks until Mile 18)! See the pictures! I will keep you posted on my progress!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny.....

Anonymous said...

I have a problem with Ben and Jerry's coffee-heath bar, YUM!!!!

Marathon? What's that?

Can't wait for that new kit, too!

ciao, d.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.