Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Day before Thanksgiving!!

At least it is here in the U.S....:)

I have been running around trying to get all of my pre-holiday prepping done and I am ready to relax. We are going to my mom's ranch tomorrow and we always have a great time. My hubby and the kids are staying through Sunday so I will have tons of time to get my Christmas preparations underway. I bought some pretty new fabric and I am going to attempt to make stockings. Let's hope for the best....:)
Anyways, I haven't had a ton of scrapping time this past week but I promise I will have tons to share next week. I got my December Crop Suey kit in the mail yesterday....I wonder which one it is. You'll have to wait until next Wednesday to find out.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Ohhh, if you got your kit yesterday, I bet I will get mine on Friday - yeay!!! Can't wait to hear which one you got!

Have a great holiday Kristina!

Anonymous said...

you're killing me.. i want to know which one...
Funny thing.. you probably don't know if its mine or Camille's do you? we didnt label them... hahahaha

Should I give you a hint.....

Mine is very eclectic,,,, Camille's is very "put together"

I bet that doesn't hep you either...lol

This is fun. We should do this every month...

Anonymous said...

I am 99% sure that it's a Bree kit.....:)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.