Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun With Cards...

Hey there fellow Crop Suey fans! Michelle here and it's Tuesday again! (Nothing like stating the obvious) :0) I love Tuesdays because it means I get to share another kit project with you! This week I made two more notecards with Bree's November Strawberry Cream Gelato kit:
The first one is this fawn card. Some layering, inking and doodling here. I just love that chipboard fawn! Everything is from the kit except the newsprint flower, which I had leftover from my September "Over the Rainbow" kit.

With my second card I had some fun with the little gnome stamp that comes with the Strawberry Cream Gelato kit - isn't he adorable? I punched a hole in the front of the card, and then stamped him through the hole onto the inside of the card, and colored him in with colored pencils. Last week I used the Prima flower packaging as a stencil on my bunny card, and this week I used the leftover inked-up stencil on this card - it was too pretty to throw away!

The double-sided patterned paper in this kit is perfect for cards because the inside is just as beautiful as the outside!
That, along with the bunny card I showed you last week, completes my set of three notecards. I hope you like them! I had a lot of fun making them with my awesome November kit - which I don't mind telling you STILL has a ton of stuff left in it!!! I will share a secret with you - If you like these cards, stay tuned to Scrapping The Music in December, because I am donating all three of them as part of a holiday RAK we are having over there! I can't say exactly when....shhhh....

Til next Tuesday my friends - take care and happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow girl,
those cards are grorgeous.
I love what you have done with the kit.
Man it sure goes a long way.
I'll be watching for scrapping the music....

Anonymous said...

C
U
T
E!

those cards totally

R
O
C
K!

Unknown said...

I love that little gnome stamp! Where on earth did you get him?!

The card though! To die for! It is so cute. And I like how you used BOTH sides of the PP. So ingenious!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Adrienne, The gnome stamp is part of the Strawberry Cream Gelato kit!!! It's an awesome kit!

Anonymous said...

I loooove those cards. Super cute!! I have tons left from my kit as well. I will be using it up this weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE! I love how you did the cut out circle and the gnomes...so adorable!

You have made so much stuff from that 1 kit, it's unbelievable!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.