Saturday, November 22, 2008

Life's crazy!

Life's crazy right now for me!
I don't have a minute for me these days... not even to play with my November Crop Suey kit that is still full of stuff, even after four layouts!

My new love these days is... Ink! I want to spray ink everywhere!

I've done this layout *I cannot share right now* on which I sprayed ink over a tree branch! It's awesome! Can't wait to share it with you guys!

And I can't wait to receive my Dec Kit. I bet it's going to be awesome!

Have a great week-end and sorry for the late posting...

5 comments:

TracyP said...

Life Happens! I totally KWYM:)
Hopefully you will get some FREE time real soon girl!
Cannot wait too see your Tree LO:)
And YES... I bet the Dec kits are going too be AWESOME!
xxx

Anonymous said...

ooo sounds cool,can't wait to see the layout Kim.

Try and take time for yourself this week...

hugs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessicamae3 said...

I am loving all of your posts ladies! I visit everyday!
Can't wait for the dec. kit!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I understand about those crazy weeks! Take care and can't wait to see your layout!

I also can't wait for the December kit!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.