Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Here... It's Here....

 Well NO, not my LO! Well that too. I mean Twilight Friday:) YES... The day I have been anticipating for Months!!!! So tonight I will be at the movies:) with Crop Chick Kristina:).. Well NO not together (I Wish)

SO Is everyone getting ready for next Thursday??? Turkey day in the States! Oh Canada already had there's..  SO.... I finally get my Pumpkin Pie. YUM!!
 Any Family Traditions you guys have and what to share??? I am Hosting this year and looking for some new recipes and great ideas to keep my guests entertained other than Football! Cause we all know the Lions (they play every Thanksgiving)are not gonna win:) LOL
I had a pretty good and busy Week! My Son's Birthday is tomorrow and he will be 12! Where does the time go???? I think we are going Roller skating! Looks like a great Photo op for Me:):)
Well I also had a Good Scrappy Week too. I managed to get another LO done using Bree's November kit! I Love these Sassafrass  Lass papers so much! They play right into my Bright Funky style! I did this LO for Scrapping the music. And did you know Crop Michelle is on the DT??? How cool is that! The Song is "Just a girl" by No Doubt. And this pic is of my DD 2 Summers ago at the tender age of 8! Posing as if she were 20! LOL
Don't forget to email Bree and Camille your LO"S. As always we LOVE too see what you guys/Girls are creating out there:)
Oh and did you see Bree's post about the $ALE!!!! Yeah make sure you keep your eye open for that. I bet you will be able too score some Wonderful goodies at fabulous prices!
Ok well that sums it up for me!
Have a Safe and Happy Weekend ya'll:)
xxx

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Love your post Tracy! Chock full of fun news! Great layout - I'm so glad you are playing along with Scrapping The Music! Yeay!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout.

you a such a crazy girl......
It's just a movie.....


(love you despite your Twilight craziness)

Anonymous said...

yay for today!!!! :):)
i'm so excited. i only have about six more hours until showtime....:)
love that layout, too. :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.